Social Media Account Representatives
(Full Time & Part Time Positions)
Calgary, Alberta - Vancouver, BC - Los Angeles, CA
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals with experience and fanatical passion for marketing, blogging, micro-blogging and community participation leadership.
This position is full time and the right candidate will receive a competitive salary plus added benefits.
We are an energetic that prides in our culture and delivering quality work. Please do your research on our company before applying - we need people with understanding of marketing directly to consumers through engaging content, contests, and display ads!
The successful candidate will join our social media team as a community manager and will be trained in simultaneously managing multiple clients. Training consists of a rigorous program followed by direct interaction with clients and working with analytics to ensure client satisfaction. You MUST be proactive and able to manage your time efficiently (We love calendars, to-do lists, and organization).
- Bachelor’s or associates in advertising, marketing, graphics, web development, or communications.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to quickly produce editorial and technical content.
- Work experience or previous training in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media (really send the links).
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute a marketing strategy based on testing and metrics.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Ability to contribute to both creative and analytical discussions.
- Discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content
- Understands social media universe including YouTube, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, Ycombinator, Quora, Forums, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc.
- Possesses functional knowledge or some experience with HTML/CSS.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate results to management in a fast paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with our customers to align social efforts with their needs and corporate objectives.
- Represent and understand a client's brand as if your own reputation was on the line.
- Build and maintain a content distribution network by way of social media channels
- Participation and mediation of conversations surrounding a client's content and brand.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding a brand.
- Interact with multiple departments to simultaneously: legal, search, customer service, etc.
- Create content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites.
- Conduct keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases.
- Create, update, and analyze daily, weekly and monthly analytic reports.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.